Friday, November 8, 2013

Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

I have to say, this is one of the best banana-foods ever. Everyone who tries them falls in love. Instantly. Especially when they just came from the oven. These muffins are just that yummy. Not to mention they can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack, so I can eat them twice as much!


I actually put off making these, and left them to my mom for awhile, because I don't know how to make espresso. I know, pretty sad. And I still haven't learned how to make espresso. But don't let espresso stop you from making them!

Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 egg
3-4 ripe bananas
1 Tbs. espresso
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cups chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Blend butter, sugar, egg, banana, espresso & vanilla.
2. Add flour salt, baking powder & soda. Blend just until flour disappears. Add chocolate chips.
3. Spoon into paper lined muffin cups 2/3 - 3/4 full.
4. Bake 350°F for 25 min.
5. Cool on racks.

No comments:

Post a Comment